Here are my business principles for Improve your Public Speaking:
- Education – my goal is to give you the knowledge and support to be more comfortable, authoritative and engaging when speaking in public. I use tools from the performing arts, coaching, mindfulness practices (I have been a meditator for 20 years), and the latest brain research about presentation and communication skills
- Results – if you use the ideas on this site and in my workshops, you will see positive results. I offer a significant improvement in your speaking skills from my workshops, with a 100% money back, no questions asked, GUARANTEE
- Philosophy – the underlying premise behind all my work can be summed up in this Chinese Proverb: “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.”
- Giving Back – a percentage of some of my workshops and coaching each year goes to the Deaf-Blind Association of Victoria.
From my workshops, you can expect to see:
- An end to your struggle with public speaking
- You’ll find that selling your ideas, products or services can be painless, even enjoyable!
- You’ll boost your willingness to be ‘visible’, and develop new leadership skills
- Your confidence in other areas of your life will grow as well
- You’ll find that you grow as a person. Public speaking is a sure way to evolve!
- You’ll have a skill for life, no matter what work you are doing
You’ll be given:
- Support, encouragement and safety – to overcome the hurdles that are holding you back.
- Respect as an individual at all times (there isn’t any ‘one-size-fits all’ shoe-horning in my work with you). And you’ll be saturated with support, encouraging, while never forcing, you to take action.
- An image of possibility – I will consistently hold for you an image of who you would like to be in your public speaking life. The focus will always be on possibility, not limitation. We will look at what’s working and build on that, as well as adding some new skills, and letting go of habits which don’t support you.
So, to make a big difference to your public speaking, sign up for a workshop now!