My Public Speaking Courses Will Help You...
Think and speak coherently and competently in front of an audience
Overcome fear and resistance which may have restricted you for years
Prepare in less time with clear, easy-to-use systems
Really engage your audience using easily implementable tips
Make impromptu speaking a natural event, not an ordeal
In House Training
Speaking effectively to groups can mean great leverage for any organization’s products, services or ideas, if it’s done right. More info...
How can you find reliable answers to your presentation skills challenges, and learn to speak well in public?
If you speak to groups (or need to start), you're going to have uncertainty and questions in different areas. These questions may be around how to overcome nerves, or the best structure for your talk, or how you practise or deliver a presentation.
I know that you sometimes – or always – doubt what you're doing. That lacking clear knowledge and confidence on the best ways to speak well, and not being able to trust your ability to be consistent in front of others, is frustrating and wastes time and energy.
And that when you do work on new ideas and make changes, there's often no trusted guide who you can turn to for their opinion.
Plus there's a lot of conflicting advice out there about public speaking skills. For example:
- Do I stand still, or move about? (Answer: both, at specific different times during your talk)
- Should I use high-tech visuals? (It depends)
- Is it good to rehearse in front of a mirror? (No!)
Instead of feeling uncertain, why not cut through the clutter and come along to one of my courses or private coaching? In these classes, you'll get resources that will help you to really move ahead and make great progress in both confidence and speaking ability.
Here are 7 Results you can expect to see from upgrading your speaking skills with me:
- End your struggle with public speaking
- Find that selling your ideas, products or services can be painless, even enjoyable!
- Become more dynamic in your delivery
- Boost your willingness to be ‘visible’, and develop new leadership skills
- Your confidence in other areas of life will grow as well
- You grow as a person. Public speaking is a sure way to evolve!
- Have a skill for life, no matter what work you are doing
Plus 5 other great reasons to come along:
- Information that's specific to your personal current and future needs
- A friendly, fun, warm and safe environment, the training delivered by someone who's worked extensively with individuals like you and knows how to help. You're always encouraged, and treated with respect
- I offer a significant improvement in your public speaking, with a 100% money back GUARANTEE on all my training
- You're given an image of possibility throughout the training: I consistently 'hold' for you the image of who you would like to be in your public speaking life. Our focus is always on possibility, not limitation. We look at what’s working and build on that, as well as adding new skills, and letting go of habits which don’t support you.
- You get pre- and post-workshop support, so you're not left to fend for yourself.